My First set of ATCs

Hello!

I guess I'm late in posting this, but better late than never! :)

This was my first set of ATCs for an international ATC Exchange group on Facebook.



Does it look like a lot of effort?? What if I say it was the easiest to make? Can't believe me?
So here it is! This might throw some light on what exactly I did!



Since I am a beginner on ATC techniques, I wanted to start with a simple idea and here is the magic! :)

I just used a patterned paper that has this wonderful stamped images and scripts. All I had to do was blend colors on the PP using colors of Distress inks! And this is my first try on blending with DI, I know it's a long way to go!

Yet, isn't that wonderful? An easy start!

Linking them to
1. Ranganjali - June challenge - Anything but flowers



Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my idea and the set of ATCs. Do let me know your feedback.
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. These are stunning! Makes me want to go right now and make a set! Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs.... You must join the ICR ATC(India) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asha :) I've been thinking about it :)

      Delete
    2. And spread a word pls, so v have a good number to check out the awesomeness.... Thank You!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular